Listen, you’re not the only one who has hid their Brussel Sprouts inside their mash potatoes, or snuck their green beans under the table to give to the dog. Unfortunately, he didn’t want it either, so you got caught because mom has eyes in the back of her head! But even though we hate veggies, we know it’s important that we eat them…every now and then so that why I created this yummy Unicorn Veggie Dip Recipe.
If you’d rather make your bed and wash the dishes than eat lettuce or green beans, then this Unicorn Veggie Dip Recipe is perfect for you. Moms… dads… if you want us to eat veggies, you’ve got to be slicker. Knowing vegetables are healthy is not enough for us, we need more! You need to add colorful toppings and find a way to make them yummier. That’s how it works! If something doesn’t look appetizing, it’s “Bye, Felicia” for me.
So, with unicorns being so trendy virtually everywhere, I created a recipe that’s as colorful as Kylie Jenner’s wigs. No kid wants to dip their carrot and breadsticks on a boring broccoli dip. Honestly, it’s a tad boring, but when your veggie dip looks like a swirl of rainbows that tastes unbelievable, it’s a whole different story.
This dip is super easy to make and it’s the perfect dish to include at tea parties and even Christmas! Okay, enough blabbing…let me show you how to make it!
This is everything you will need to make the Unicorn Veggie Dip Recipe
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 16oz sour cream
- 1 packet of dry Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Seasoning
- Blue, pink, purple, and yellow food coloring
- Star Sprinkles
- Celebration pearl sprinkles
Directions For Unicorn Veggie Dip Recipe
- Place your sour cream in a large mixing bowl and beat until creamy using a hand or stand mixer.
- Then mix in your sour cream and dry Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Seasoning until combined.
- Separate your veggie dip into four separate bowls and color each one a different color using a couple drops of food coloring.
- Scoop your four colors of veggie dip into one serving bowl and swirl using a spoon.
- Top with sprinkles (optional) and enjoy!
This post is in collaboration with Hidden Valley Ranch and I have been paid for this content #ad #sponsored. The recipe and photos supplied in this post are the property of ReeseAlvarado.com and are not to be used in any capacity without written consent. The ideas expressed in this post are my own and are in no way a reflection of Hidden Valley Ranch.